PGCET Coaching in Bangalore:
Truvic Academy is the premier PGCET Coaching Center in Bangalore. We are providing PGCET Coaching in Bangalore, PGCET MBA Entrance Coaching, PGCET MCA coaching bangalore. We are conducting one of the No.1 PGCET Entrance Exam Coaching in Yelahanka.
Post Graduation Common Entrance TEST is a test that is Conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority, for entering PG Courses of MBA/M TECH & MCA.
Karnataka Government has authorized Karnataka Examinations Authority to conduct Post Graduate Common Entrance Test for admission to MBA / MCA / M.E. / M.Tech MBA (Infrastructure Management) programs in every year. Karnataka Examination Surhorury (KEA) conducts Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) each year for admission in 1st year / 1st-semester full time/part time M.E. / M. Tech. courses. Also, admission is granted in MBA / MCA / M. Arch courses. Below we will discuss on admission in PG engineering courses i.e. in M.E/M.Tech.
Coaching will be Provided for this test in 3 Months Programme.
Syllabus will be Covered Comprehensively.
Specialist of the classes:
- PGCET Coaching in Bangalore provides highly technical regular classroom coaching programme for all.
- PGCET Training Centres in Bangalore will provide guidance as per the new pattern & syllabus for main important subjects.
- PGCET Entrance Exam Coaching Bangalore provide Regular, Alternate Days and Weekend classes.
- Long, Medium and Short-Term Coaching courses are available.
- Highly Experienced and good faculty members.
- Special practice sessions on General ability.
- Innovative Techniques to solve problems with tricks.
- Regular Topic, Unit, Subject, Mock Tests & Feedbacks.
- Practice by MCQs & study materials on tough topics.
- At PGCET Crash Course Coaching in Bangalore students will be given chapter practice problems for practice to have a very strong command over the fundamental concept.
Question paper is divided into two parts:
- Section A: Proficiency of English Language 25 Marks
- Section B: Test of General Knowledge 25 Marks
- Section C: Reasoning Test & General Intelligence 25 Marks
- Section D: The Quantitative Analysis 25 Marks