CS Coaching in Bangalore:
CS-Company Secretary Professional course are conducted by The Institute of Company Secretary of India. A company secretary is watchful among the Board of Directors of any company, ensuring the organisation always remains on the right side of the law.
Company Secretaries are widening from experts in legal advice to various fields like administration, management, planning and general running of the company. Company Secretaries are also considered competent to provide sound advice on Corporate, Legal, Secretarial, and Administrative and even Tax related matters within a company.
The course of a Company Secretary is divided into 3 stages:
- Foundation Programme (4 papers)
- Executive Programme (8 papers)
- Professional Programme (9 papers)
Batches:Our institute will provide multiple batches.
- long term weekday batches
- long term weekend batches
- Integrated batches with pre university and Graduation programs
- Short term/crash course.
How to register for CS Programs?
The CS Foundation Programme is of eight months duration. It can be pursued by all students who have passed Class XII irrespective of whether their chosen stream was Arts, Science or Commerce.
The CS Executive Programme can be pursued by a graduate of all streams except Fine Arts.
The CS Professional Programme can be pursued only after clearing the CS Executive Programme.
The stages to get started with CS can be classified into 2 based on students who would like to pursue CS course after:
- 10+2 pass or equivalent and they are required to undergo 3 stages (Foundation, Executive and Professional) of Company Secretaryship.
- Graduation and they are required to undergo 2 stages (Executive and Professional) of Company Secretaryship.
The admission to the CS course is open throughout the year and the examinations for various programmes are held every year in June and December.
Who can register?
Foundation Programme can be pursued by 10+2 pass or equivalent students of Science, Arts or Commerce stream (Fine Arts is not included).
What is the time duration for the programme?
It is undergone for a period of 8 months.
Application for Registration:
Students have to register online at www.icsi.edu within the prescribed cut off dates, that is
- 31st March for appearing in the December examination of same year.
- 30th September for appearing in the June examination of the succeeding year.
- Business Environment & Entrepreneurship
- Business Management, Ethics and Communication
- Business Economics
- Fundamentals of Accounting and AuditingWhat is the validity period of CS Foundation registration?The registration for CS Foundation will be valid for a maximum period of 3 years. However, on payment of requisite fees the validity of registration may be renewed / extended for further period subject to fulfilling the applicable guidelines.
What are the various subjects to be covered in order to successfully complete the Foundation Programme?
There are 4 papers in CS Foundation Programme, namely:
Total Course fee at the time of registration: INR 5100 (Rs.4500 + Rs.600 E-learning Fee)
Total application fee for appearing in the examination: INR 1200
To register for ICSI CS Foundation/Executive/Professional programme, the candidates need to keep the following list of documents ready:
1. Photograph of the candidate
2. Signature of the candidate
3. DOB certificate (or 10th pass certificate)
4. Roll number (if appearing in 10+2)
5. 12th passing certificate/marksheet
6. Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/Passport/Voter ID/Pan Card/Driving License/Ration Card)
7. Category Certificate (if belonging to SC/ST or physically handicapped)
Application for appearing in the examinations
The last date for submission for application is:
- 25th September (with late fee of Rs. 250, 10th October) for December examination.
Medium of Examination:
The Institute allows facility to students to appear in examination in English as well as in Hindi. (Except Business Communication subject of Foundation Program).