CMA Coaching in Bangalore:
Truvic Academy is the one and only best CMA Coaching in Bangalore. We are providing CMA Coaching Classes in Bangalore fore all levels, CMA foundation coaching, CMA Inter coaching in Bangalore.
CMA-The Cost and Management Accountants Professional course conducted by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.It is the highest level of Certification in Management Accounting with increasing globalization, FID’s, Outsourcing, Offshoring, US Financial services MNC’s in India and Indian companies listed in thee us CMS with an international.
CMA are certified professionals qualified to areas of financial analysis and financial planning such as budgeting and forecasting, internal control, reporting, and professional ethics. Hence, the typical United States CMA work experience can be broadly summarised as follows:
- Identify opportunities for investment management
- Act as a mentor and supervise lower level accountants
- Prepare financial statement – income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
- Make presentations to senior management
- Create strategies to improve and manage various internal and external risks
- Arrange funding and financing options
- Monitor and administer compliance
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CMA CERTIFICATION
- Active membership in IMA (Institute of Management Accountants)
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or a related professional certification
- Two continuous years of professional experience in management accounting or financial management, which can be completed after passing the exam, but are required as a final step to obtain the certification.
- Passing Parts 1 and 2 of the CMA exams.
3 STEPS TO CMA
1. Candidates should enrol for the CMA Program through the IMA website by paying a membership fee. Click here.
2. After enrolling as a CMA Candidate, you must pay the examination fees (valid for 3 years) in order to register for the exam.
3. Once you clear both the parts of the exam, review the requirements (education and work experience) to becoming certified and prepare to submit your supporting documents.
There are three levels of Exam Foundation,Inter and Final
Eligibility:Two levels of entry
- A.After 12th standard – Foundation
- B.After Graduation – Inter.
For more information visit : www.icmai.in
Batches:Our institute will provide multiple batches.
- long term weekday batches
- long term weekend batche
- Integrated batches with pre university and Graduation programs
- Short term/crash course.